After years of extensive research, OurPets® has developed an all-natural cat litter that has a strong clumping action, moisture absorption, and odor control from the sustainable resources – switchgrass and BioChar.
- Hardy, natural grass native to North America
- Does not require pesticides during growth
- Biodegradable activated carbon
- Great for moisture absorption and odor control
- Fill the litter box to 3 inches.
- Scoop and discard solid waste as required.
- Completely change litter on a regular basis.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not flush down the toilet.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after scooping or cleaning the litter box.
- Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should exercise caution by avoiding contact with soiled cat litter or cat feces.
Transitioning to OurPets® Switchgrass Natural Cat LitterTM:
Introduce OurPets® Switchgrass Natural Cat Litter TM to your cat gradually for an easy transition. Pour 1 inch of OurPets® Switchgrass Natural Cat Litter TM into a clean litter box and add 2 inches of your previous brand on top. At your next litter change, increase the amount of OurPets® Switchgrass Natural Cat Litter TM to 2/3 of the litter box content. Finally you can enjoy using a cat litter with superior results that only OurPets® Switchgrass Natural Cat Litter TM can provide.